|Name||Sh. N.R. Murali|
|Designation||Joint Commissioner (Training)|
|Address||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan(HQ),
18, Institutional Area,
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
|Contact No. of CVO, KVS||Tele. No. 011-26965154|
- Complaints against the Officers/employees of KVS may be lodged with proper identity of the complainants i.e with name, address and contact number. In terms of CVC Circular No.07/11/2014 dated 25-11-2014, no action will be taken on anonymous/pseudonymous complaints.
- In terms of the provisions of Section 4(2) of the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 enforced on 9th December, 2013, an Internal Complaints Committee has been constituted at KVS(HQ) to deal with the complaints regarding sexual harassment of women at workplace under the Chairmanship of Dr.V.Vijayalakshmi.
- Complaints are dealt with by the concerned Sections/Branches of KVS(HQ) depending upon the subject and nature of allegations.
- The concerned Section/Branch will discretely verify the veracity of the allegations levelled in the complaints by conducting a preliminary investigation.
- If the allegations are substantiated and found serious having vigilance angle, which warrant disciplinary action under CCS (CCA) Rules, 1965, such complaints are forwarded to the concerned Disciplinary Authority / Vigilance Section of KVS(HQ), as the case may be, along with all original documents, with due approval of the Competent Authority/CVO, KVS.
- Complaints can also be lodged against the employees of KVS for exhibiting immoral behavior towards the students of KVs through the Link ‘POCSO e-box’ available on KVS website – www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
|1||Office order||Download (96.12 KB)||31/03/2023|
|2||Maintenance of safe working environment for female employees at Workplace - Regarding.||Download (39.12 KB)||17/01/2023|
|3||Office order||Download (25.01 KB)||29/12/2022|
|4||D.O. Letter dated 13.10.2022 of Secretary WCD regarding implementation of Sexual Harassment of Women at workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act., 2013 –Regarding.||Download (232.7 KB)||11/11/2022|
|5||Implementation of Sexual Harassment of Women at workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act., 2013 – Regarding.||Download (330.29 KB)||09/11/2022|
|6||Office order||Download (35.21 KB)||28/09/2022|
|7||Observance of Vigilance Awareness Week – 2022.||Download (80.08 KB)||14/09/2022|
|8||Office Order regarding Internal Complaints Committee||Download (25.29 KB)||02/09/2022|
|9||Observance of Vigilance Awareness Week – 2022. Preventive Vigilance cum internal housekeeping activities: 3-month’s campaign (16th August 2022 till 15th November, 2022) – as a precursor to VAW 2022 – reg.||Download (454.97 KB)||02/08/2022|
|10||Maintenance of safe working environment for female employees at workplace – regarding.||Download (563.6 KB)||22/07/2022|
|11||Office order||Download (51.93 KB)||23/06/2022|
|12||Maintenance of safe working environment for female employees at workplace – regarding.||Download (43.85 KB)||20/06/2022|
|13||Office order||Download (484.5 KB)||05/04/2022|